Ms. Tatjana Funarić, MD, MSc, was born in 1968 in Rijeka. She enrolled at the University of Rijeka, Faculty of Medicine in 1986/87 and graduated in 1991. She passed the Ministry’s professional exam in 1993.
She enrolled at the postgraduate program at the University of Rijeka, Faculty of Medicine in 1991/92, entitled General Clinical Pathophysiology Program. She was awarded the Master of Science title in 1999.
In 1998 she specialized in paediatrics and in 2002 she received the title of a Paediatrician. She completed a postgraduate abdomen ultrasound course in Zagreb in 2002.
She completed a respiratory physiotherapy course by the Croatian Pulmonology Association in 2013.
She has been operating a private paediatric practice in a clinic at the Medical Centre in Mali Lošinj for the past 13 years.
She participates in numerous congresses in Croatia and abroad (excellence in paediatrics: Istanbul in 2011, Madrid in 2012, Doha in 2013, Dubai in 2014).
Types of Services:
- Treatment of acute children’s illnesses
- Treatment and monitoring of chronic children’s illnesses
- Physical examinations of healthy children and children of pre-school age
- Health protection of new-borns and children
Types of Medical Check-ups:
- Pulse oximetry, spirometry, inhalation and oxygen apparatus
- Quick streptococcus test, CRP analysis
- Blood pressure measuring
- Children’s acute and chronic illnesses, prevention programs
- No contraindications
- If your child has a specific diagnosis, please bring all the test results and medical documentation. If there is a need for additional diagnostics, the client will be referred to a partner healthcare institution.